Fire Rescue Professionals have job specific training needs. Evaluating the demands and risks it is from our viewpoint that fitness can save lives. Our programming depicts this thought.
Fire Rescue Additional Needs Analysis:
- High Relative Strength
- Tactical Speed, Explosive Power and Agility
- High Work Capacity
- Grip Strength
- Durability For Career Longevity
- Mountain Strength and Endurance
- Wild Land Firefighters
- Job Performance is our goal when designing programs. If training does not have a high transferability… we are not doing our job.
- Strength is the foundation of performance. Total body, core and work capacity is our focus. We build durability…strength and mobility are king.
- Recovery…it is not a popular thought but an aspect we know it is important for progressing and staying injured free.
- We must know where we are in order to know where we are going. Assessment and planning is a part of our foundation.
- We test out our programming for optimal results. Modifications are made where needed and we are continuously learning to bring you the best information and design possible.
Below are individual plans listed. Please Click on each title for description of program design. Or go to subscribe page to join and have access to all plans!
Showing all 9 results