Grizzley is our 2nd programming Bear series model for Fire/Rescue Professionals.
Grizzley is a 6 week, 4 session/week (24 Total Training Sessions) plan with an emphasis on Strength and Work Capacity. Infrastructure Integrity, TAC SEPA and Stamina are also trained.
The model is built around 4 fitness traits:
1) Relative Strength – strength per bodyweight
2) Work Capacity – horsepower
3) Infrastructure Integrity ( I.I. ) – midsection training which transfers to the job
4) TAC SEPA – Tactical Speed, Explosive Power and Agility
5) Stamina – Staying power, both mental an physical, for long firefighting or rescue evolutions or multiple missions over a long duty day.