Panda is our most recent programming theory for Fire/Rescue Professionals.
Panda is a 6 week, 4 session/week (24 Total Training Sessions) Focal points are Infrastructure Integrity, TAC SEPA Stamina, Strength and Work Capacity are training in equal proportions across the training plan.
The theory in general is built around these fitness qualities:
1) Relative Strength – strength per bodyweight
2) Work Capacity – horse power
3) Infrastructure Integrity –midsection training which transfers to the job
4) TAC SEPA – Tactical Speed, Explosive Power and Agility
5) Stamina – Staying power, both mental an physical, for long firefighting or rescue evolutions