LE Officer Hammer Head Overview
This is a 6-week program.
A 4 day week training cycle for 24 total sessions.
There is an optional day for endurance work.
Fitness Bullet Points are trained proportionally:
- Sessions are to be completed in 50 minutes.
- Work Capacity
- Infrastructure Integrity
- TAC SEPA (Tactical Speed, Explosive Power, and Agility)
Hammer Head will increase emphasis on upper body hypertrophy.
Here is the weekly schedule:
- Monday: Upper Hypertrophy and Infrastructure Integrity
- Tuesday: Tactical Speed, Explosive Power or Agility work, Total Body Strength
- Wednesday: Upper Hypertrophy, Work Capacity
- Thursday: Lower Body Strength, Infrastructure Integrity
- Friday: Option – Total Rest or 2-4 mile easy recovery run
- Saturday& Sunday: Total Rest